CALL FOR PAPERS
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
23rd International Business Research Conference
Date: 18 – 20 November, 2013
Venue: Marriott Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
***EXTENDED Submission Deadline: 14 October, 2013
The above 3-day annual international gathering intends to bring together academics and researchers from all over the world to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results about all broad areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economic, Management and Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations and e-business. People without papers can also participate in this conference. This conference is organised by World Business Institute, Australia and sponsored by eight international peer reviewed journals, 6 of these journals are indexed by Cabell’s Directory of USA and listed by ERA, Australia.
Submission and Review
Please email to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 October 2013
a copy of a completed Paper or an abstract which
will undergo a double blind peer
review process and outcome of the review will be announced
within 2 weeks after receipt of the paper. Review process will
determine the quality and suitability of the paper for
The cover page should include the affiliation, address, phone
and email of each author and the appropriate JEL
classifications. There is an option that the participant can
serve as a discussant of
a paper of his/her own area of interest and certificate will be
issued to such participant.
Please see the submission guidelines on the website and Sample
Paper for more information on how to submit your paper.
You are also welcome to volunteer to
participate as discussants, session chairs, reviewers and members
SSRN Conference Proceedings, Benefits and Publication
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you attend this conference:
· Publication of abstract or full paper, for registered delegates, in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN via dedicated website www.wbiworldconpro.com which is visited by thousands of people around the world and you will be able to view conference papers from previous conferences organised by WBI authored by researchers from around the world.
· Publication opportunity in eight refereed peer reviewed international journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research. Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, World Review of Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciences subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable publication fees.
Publication takes no more than 6-9 months.
· Best Paper Award announced from a block of 10 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
· Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences)
· Day-long feedings including buffet lunch and Conference Dinner (optional)
Proxy presentation for those who cannot attend the conference
There will be a half Day ‘Doctoral Symposium’ on 20 November
2013 which is a great forum for Ph.D students to discuss and
receive feedback about their Doctoral thesis. A panel of thesis
examiners will also give a presentation with helpful tips and
hints. Please visit the Doctoral Symposium Link on the website
for more information.
EXTENDED Submission Deadline: 14 October, 2013
EXTENDED Registration Deadline: 4 November, 2013
Review Outcome: Within a week after receipt of paper
to Send Full Papers/revised papers for proceedings:
Please click on the links provided on
for more information.
Send your paper to: Dr. Zia Haqq via emails
Professor Bob Clift, Former Dean, Melbourne University, Australia